If you don’t know where you are going,
any road will get you there
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
Innoguru offers different approaches to Strategy Formation, depending on the situation at the start, the level of uncertainty and the area of uncertainties.
If uncertainties are manageable and the focus is more on leveraging and combining the experience and the know-how of the organization and creating ownership for the strategy to be formed, a classical “Vision-to-Action” approach is appropriate.
The following elements have to be touched.
- Mission – What is our core?
- Vision – What is our ambition for the future?
- External and Internal Analysis – What’s going on?
- Strategic Agenda – what are our Strategic Issues?
- Strategy – How to get there?
- Plan – What are our next steps?
- Action – Who is doing what and when?
The approach can be customized to the specific business situation, using what is already there and adding detailed analysis, where that is needed.